978.204.8892 email@example.com DOWNLOAD PDF RESUME
I have over 10+ years of professional experience working in the agencies and marketing environments. I want to achieve a challenging career in the field of email, graphic arts, web design, development and video that will utilize my highly effective visual communication skills while demonstrating a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Interactive Design
- Email Marketing
- Email Development
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Video Editing
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Responsys ESP
- Litmus Testing & Analytics
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Google Docs
- Adobe Flash
- MAC & PC
APRIL 2016 – JANUARY 2018
EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Develop and executed Staple’s Business Advantage email campaigns using Oracle's Responsys ESP. Executed an average of 38 email campaigns per month.
- Responsible for preflighting responsive emails, Litmus testing, A/B testing, solving email rendering and creative issues.
- Provided hands-on design support and influence ideation creative direction with our onsite agency.
- Attended calendar & planning meetings, weekly analytics YOY reviews, Responsys quality off site meetings and conferences.
- Support solutions that enable better efficiency and process improvement.
- Worked with third-party vendors to create personalized experiences for our customers.
NOVEMBER 2014 – MARCH 2016
- Responsible for designing and editing responsive emails, responsive landing pages, web banners and assisted coding HTML emails & banners.
- Collaborated closely with developers to ensure design perfection.
- Worked with copywriters to ensure headlines and visuals work together.
- Fast-paced work environment juggling the creation and editing of 15+ projects daily.
- Developed an HTML responsive proofing platform for internal creative reviews.
SEPTEMBER 2012 – NOVEMBER 2014
CSS PRODUCTION DESIGNER
- You name it, I worked on it! Created and edited Staples weekly circulars, web banners, landing pages, signage, photo retouching and flash animations. Prepared and pre-pressed files to printers.
- I owned and trained my peers in banner builder. An online portal built for designing large quantities of banners using InDesign.
- Collaborated with other designers, visual & UX designers, developers and cross-functional creative team members, as well as other members of the marketing and ecommerce teams.
MAY 2010 – SEPTEMBER 2012
LOWELL SUN – DIGITAL FIRST MEDIA | lowellsun.com
- Web & Print Design for The Sun, Sentinel & Enterprise, Nashoba Publications, Online ad design following specific guidelines, pre-press production & layout, menu & flyer design, special projects, editing, meeting strict deadlines, and proofreading.
- Manage video editing for whatdouwannado.com.
- Develop recommendations for graphical user interface standards and provide creative strategy.
- Manage all newspapers after 5pm making sure all ads are complete and pages are laid out properly.
JUNE 2008 – MAY 2010
WEB & PRINT MANAGER
- Lead interface designer; layout customer templates on the internet print management and web-based system.
- Design to client’s request while practicing modern aesthetic appeal.
- Customer on-site and telephone consultations.
- Create concept designs, design/layout website flash, develop online templates, provide custom design and preflight materials for print.
WEB DESIGN INTERNSHIP
- Assisted the design staff on multi-lingual print/electronic creative projects, updated and edited company website and image translations.
- Attended international phone meetings and informational meetings.